4 Real

"And he said, there is a mountain in the end of the beach... you know... you just turn right and there is the mountain in the end of the beach! And everything is there! So, he said, look for the green lights! Ahh, and there I was, on the beach, and it was just so dark, dark, dark beach! And the mountain was at the end of the beach...The waves... the beach... darkness of the night...and the green blinking lights! The journey has begun! I just had to take the journey. The mountain... the call...I heard the call! The call of the mountain... the mountain... The sand was soft...the waves were flat... quiet... foamy... it was just so dark! Just so dark! Just so dark! Just so dark! Journey! Towards the mountain, hey, hey, towards the Call, the call of the Mountain! Towards the call, towards the call, towards the call, towards the call, towards the call, (laugh) ... it was so much fun! It was fun! I didn't know, I didn't know where I had to go, I just went, because I, I heard the call, the mountain was calling, I had to go! I had to go to the green lights, these were just on top of the mountain, just grew bigger, I hear you, (laugh). The dark beach was behind me, I saw so many lights... stairs up, up to the mountain! It made me laugh! It made me laugh! The sand was soft... It made me laugh! It made me laugh! It made me laugh! I heard the Call. It made me laugh! It was just so much fun! It's near, growing! It's near! I had to go. Growing! It's growing! I heard this Call. It's near. It's near. Growing! It's near. My journey! It's growing. I had to go! The Call, I knew that... it made me laugh. I had to go to the Mountain. I heard this Call, the mountain. It made me laugh... towards the call. The sand was so soft. The water was WET! It made me laugh... and the mountain was nearing... it made me laugh... towards the call. I could see... the stairs... the waves... lights... beach. I could see the fun... in darkness of the night. And the green blinking lights! The lights on the mountain... it was so much fun (laugh), it made me laugh, oh GOD, (laugh) it made me laugh, just so much fun, it made me laugh,! The lights are blinking! The mountain! It made me laugh! I heard this call, I heard this call, it made me laugh. Hear it! ! I just had to go (laugh). The lights!"

No comments: