quotes from teen's tumblrs

"Just a place for me to be TOTALLY RANDOM. That is all.
Loves: rainbows, cutesy stuff, music, languages, smiley stuff, disney, love, sweetness, rain, black nail polish, miniatures, Grover, Cakes that don't look like cakes, Monopoly & Monopoly-inspired games"

"Five things I’m currently into:
1. dresses

2. buying vinyls

3. decorating my room

4. facebook (i just got one)

5. wearing sandals

Five things some people may or may not know about me:

 1. i’m a klutz, my legs are painted with scars from various accidents
2. i am quiet when you first meet me, but don’t interpret as if i “hate you” or i’m “mean”thats absurd :)

 3. i’m kind of a pop-culture junkie, i know a lot about various things in pop-culture, its insane

4. i open up to a lot of people, but usually i don’t come back for a second time

5. i played the percussions in my high school’s marching/concert band"

"Name's Giselle
-Teenager
-Musician
-Writer
-Eternally laughing
-Addicted to my iPod

I love you :D"

"MARK IS STARTING A NEW BLOG
I'm starting a new blog and it's all about self acceptance."

"i hate liars, posers, and anyone else who annoys the hell out of me. i am obsessed with the spice girls, buffy the vampire slayer, gossip girl, glee, law and order: svu, castle, and anything else that brings back good memories. i love music, dancing, a good book, and my boyfriend: my best friend."

No comments: